Jet Ski Dock Suppliers introduces the use of the floati […]
Jet Ski Dock Suppliers introduces the use of the floating platform:
1. Floating bridge: A single pontoon can be freely combined to form L, T, E, F, and other shapes to meet the needs of scenic sightseeing and river ferry. The ancient wooden pontoons have gradually withdrawn from the stage of history due to the protection of natural resources and high maintenance costs.
2. Sightseeing platform: A place with a beautiful view must be a stream of mountains and rivers. Whether it is a river, river, lake, sea, wetland, or swamp, the floating platform can be freely extended into the water area, or a sightseeing corridor can be built on the water to build a water platform for tourists.
3. Water construction platform: In addition to admiring the waterscape, people will also explore the underwater world, dig out underwater resources, and clean up the water surface environment. Floating platforms can be used to build platforms for these activities, and detection instruments, operating machinery, etc. can be placed on the platform.
4. Natural swimming pool: The floating platform is built into any shape, closed or open, and natural rivers or lakes are used to form water swimming pools, reducing the cost of building artificial swimming pools and making people closer to nature.
5. Cage aquaculture: Aquatic products are kept in captivity in natural waters, which can be seen in many places. The floating platform built with buoys can meet the needs of aquaculture and can also develop leisure and entertainment. The floating platform can be fully utilized as a water fishing platform. Create a water leisure and entertainment environment.
6. Water-stage: water performances, water event podiums, water theme dances, and other water entertainment projects can be completed by building a floating platform on the water.
7. Hydrophilic platform: A platform that extends from land to water so that visitors can access the waters they want to reach is called a hydrophile platform. In parks, lakes, rivers, wetlands, and other scenic spots that rely on water resources, great attention is paid to the creation of water-based platforms, which are mainly manifested in landscape pontoons, water walks, and viewing corridors. Usually laying wooden boards on the floating platform can complete a practical and beautiful hydrophilic platform.