Seven common uses of the Jet Ski Dock :
1. Form a pontoon: A single buoy can be freely combined to form L, T, E, F, and other shapes to meet the needs of scenic spots and river ferries. Due to the protection of natural resources and high maintenance costs, ancient wooden pontoon bridges have gradually withdrawn from the stage of history.
2. Sightseeing platform: The place with beautiful scenery must be a mountain stream. Whether it is a river, river, lake, ocean, wetland, or swamp, the floating platform can freely extend into the water, or a sightseeing corridor built along the water surface to build a platform for tourists.
3. Floating platform: In addition to enjoying the water, people will also explore the underwater world, dig underwater resources, and clean up the surface environment. Floating platforms can be used to build platforms for these activities.
4. Natural swimming pools: Floating platforms can be built in any shape, closed or open, by using natural rivers or lakes to form floating swimming pools, reducing the cost of building artificial swimming pools and bringing people closer to nature.
5. Box net breeding: Captive aquaculture in natural waters can be seen in many places. Floating platforms built around buoys can meet the needs of aquaculture and also develop leisure and entertainment. The floating platform can make full use of the floating fishing platform to create a recreational and entertainment environment on the water.
6. Water sports arena: Water performances, water sports podiums, water theme balls, and other water entertainment items can be completed by building floating platforms.
7. Professional level unit: A platform that extends from the land to the water surface to make it easier for tourists to reach the desired water area is called a hydrophilic platform. In parks, lakes, rivers, wetlands, and other scenic spots that rely on water resources, great attention has been paid to the construction of horizontal platforms, which are mainly reflected in landscape pontoons, water trails, sightseeing corridors, etc. Practical and aesthetically pleasing horizontal platforms can often be achieved by laying slabs on floating platforms.